Charley McClendon, Vice President of Employee and Labor Relations
Charley McClendon, MA has over 30 years of experience in human resources and labor relations management. A retired Administrator for Labor Relations, from Hurley Medical Center, his experience includes ensuring legal compliance and development of policies and procedures.
Charley’s experience includes:
- Director and Administrator for Labor Relations for over 25 years
- Compensation and benefits Manager
- Lead Negotiator in Labor Negotiations with nine (9) bargaining units
- Analyzed over 500 classifications to establish salary levels
- Revised over 400 job descriptions to meet federal compliance
Charley received a Master of Arts Degree from Central Michigan University and a Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Michigan-Flint.
Training and Development
Charley has conducted multiple training sessions including “How to Conduct an Investigation” and “Employee Discipline and Termination”.