What is an Employee Handbook?
The employee handbook is one of the most important communication tools between you and your employees. It also helps supervisors and managers to manage the workforce. A handbook tells employees what the company expects from them and what they can expect from the company, for example:
- “What are my working hours?”
- “Who do I complain to about my supervisor’s sexual advances?”
- “Am I eligible for Holiday pay?”
- “What is the dress code?”
A well-written employee handbook will answer these questions and more. It is always safer to rely on written procedures rather than common practices of the business or unwritten procedures.
Download your Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Employee Handbook for the low introductory price of $119.99 (regular price is $159.99) to save money and do it yourself!
- Do you want to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in litigation by being prepared via having policies and procedures in place?
- Do your employees know what is expected of them?
- Do you need an employee handbook, or an updated employee handbook?
- Do you rely on unwritten policies and/or common practices to operate your company
Save Time and Money, Create Your Own Employee Handbook!
Employee lawsuits are on the rise and the majority of claims are settled in favor of the employee. The EEOC reported a record high number of lawsuits in 2013. The average lawsuit settlement is $165,000! It takes just one disgruntled employee or applicant to file a lawsuit against you. It is crucial for companies (of all sizes) to reduce the risk of lawsuits by creating a legally compliant employee handbook.
The Content of the Handbook
Your DIY Employee Handbook will contain the following:
- Attendance and Tardiness
- Work hours
- Dress Code
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Social Media
- Payroll Deductions
- Attendance and Tardiness
- Vacations and Holidays
- Work Rules
- And More…
The Help We Provide
When you purchase your DIY Employee Handbook, you will receive:
- Instructions to create your new handbook
- A 35-page word document with more than 50 policies. You can customize it to your own company
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Handbook Form
- 10 minutes free support for each DIY Employee Handbook ordered
Sample Policy from the DIY Handbook
Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Prevention
[Your Company Name] is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination and conduct that can be considered harassing, coercive, or disruptive, including sexual harassment. Actions, words, jokes, or comments based on an individual’s sex, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, disability, genetics, or any other legally protected characteristic will not be tolerated. [Your Company Name] provides ongoing sexual harassment training to ensure you the opportunity to work in an environment free of sexual and other unlawful harassment.
Sexual harassment is defined as unwanted sexual advances, or…