Paying employees fairly is crucial to your organization. If you pay too little, your key employees may leave, and if you pay too much, you could drastically hurt your profitability.
Ineffective and/or inappropriate compensation programs can weaken an organization’s ability to achieve its mission by reducing its competitiveness in the labor market, increasing unjustified labor costs, and putting the organization at risk of lawsuits and/or inquiries from government oversight agencies, due to non-compliance.
Additionally, with the revised Equal Pay Act being introduced, and with the passing of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the 180-day statute of limitations for filing an equal pay lawsuit regarding pay discrimination resets with each new discriminatory paycheck.
We specialize in classification and compensation studies. Call us today; we can conduct your Classification and Compensation study to help you:
- Diminish the risk of pay litigation
- Eliminate compensation guesswork and give you the ability to make good pay decisions.
- Reduce the risk of losing key employees
- Ensure you have the ability to recruit and hire talented, high-quality staff and executives
- Develop ADA compliant job description to allow for appropriate hiring, support performance evaluations, and ensure equal pay
- Allow increased staff efficiency and productivity
- Develop appropriate salary ranges in line with market/peers
- Provide assistance with Family and Medical Leave Act certifications, workers compensation and other leaves; reducing leave abuse
email us at email@example.com Today!